Dripping Springs Planning & Zoning To Meet Tuesday
Dripping Springs Planning & Zoning to hear CUP requests, re-zoning from AG to commercial and an additional request to rezone from single-family to commercial, moderate density.
The Dripping Spring Planning & Zoning Commission will meet on Tuesday, to discuss several items including variances, CUP’s, zoning changes, zoning requests, rezoning from single-family to commercial, moderate density, from AG to commercial, general retail, sign variance requests.
- Variance Request to allow cut/fill over 6 feet in specific areas of drive aisle for Lock-Tite Storage
- Conditional Use Permit Application for Acopon Brewing, Acopon Brewing.
- Zoning request to enact a Planned Development District (PDD) # 7, commonly known as “Westwood Subdivision,” approximately 680.012 acres, Scenic Land Holdings, LLC.
- Rezoning one tract at 410 Whisenant Lane (“Cortaro Subdivision”), totaling 34.78 acres from Single-Family Residential, Low Density (SF-1) to General Retail (GR) and Single-Family Residential, Moderate Density (SF-2), Jon Thompson on behalf of AJAC Holdings, LLC
- rezoning of one tract, A0240 EB Hargraves Survey, Acres 22.10, from Agriculture District (AG) to Commercial Services District (CS), Stan Ford on behalf of J.M. Assets, LP.
- Rezoning three tracts at 603 W. Hwy 290, totaling approximately 14.72 acres, from Commercial Services (CS) to General Retail (GR), Jon Thompson on behalf of Dosia Mae Rippy Langston Life Estate.
- Sign Variance Requests for Bunker Ranch Subdivision, located at 2751Highway 290 West, Bradley Jones, ECOLAND Design
- Update of Master Signage Plan for Belterra Subdivision, located at Highway 290 and Belterra Drive, Applicant Kevin Huston, Ashlar
The commission will also hear updates from Belterra Subdivision, and multiple announcements, including;
Transportation Committee Meeting, Economic Development Committee, Regular Historic Preservation Commission, Regular City Council Meeting, scheduled date for next Planning & Zoning Commission meeting.
Dripping Springs Planning & Zoning Commission Regular Meeting Agenda — Tuesday, June 27, 2017